Finding your way in the arts with MAPP!
MAPP provides exceptional training in acting, dance, and singing with an emphasis in Musical Theatre for students ages 12-18. MAPP instructors are experienced performers and teachers that create a positive, creative, and challenging atmosphere for the students.
Some of MAPP’s goals for their students:
- Build confidence in singing, acting, and dance.
- Strengthen professionalism skills.
- Audition preparation for college musical theatre, acting, and dance programs.
- Preparation for high school, community theatre, or professional shows.
- Have fun and work hard in The Arts!